Renowned coach IM Milovan Ratkovic reveals…
How to Beat 1.d4, Outplaying Your Opponents Game-After-Game… all without Having to Remember much Theory
Ever thought that d4 players have things too easy?
They pretty much know they’re going to be facing either the King’s Indian or Slav/QGD and THEY get to choose which variation gets played.
This gives your opponent a big advantage in the opening… and they get the first move!
Hardly seems fair, does it?
Thankfully there’s a way to turn the tables and get that opening advantage on your side.
Ruin your opponent’s prep as early as move 2 with the Queen’s Gambit Accepted. This logical but rarely played opening is full of aggressive counter-play for Black – and lets you dictate play.
Serbia’s IM Milovan Ratkovic has just finished the Queen’s Gambit Accepted Mastermind, a 10-hour complete repertoire for putting d4 players to the sword!
This Mastermind will teach you:
- How to use modern dynamic methods to unleash a storm of tactics that pin White down for a long time (unless they make one slip, in which case the game ends quickly!)
- Natural, forcing opening moves that rip open White’s position, leaving them nowhere safe to put their king. (This diagram is after just 7 moves – Black gets an overwhelming attack whatever White does!)
- Castling secrets. Milovan reveals when to castle kingside, when to castle queenside and when to leave your king in the center so your pieces coordinate in a killer attack
This is a complete attacking repertoire from one of the top young coaches in chess today.
- If you like to call the shots in every game…
- If you like seeing those d4 players having to think for themselves by move 5…
- If you like being in rich tactical positions that you know like the back of your hand…
…start playing the Queen’s Gambit Accepted today!
Ready to take control and dominate against 1.d4? Load Your Game with IM-Level Opening Secrets in just 10 short hours! Let’s start.
Outline – Queen’s Gambit Accepted
CHAPTER 1 Queens Gambit Accepted
CHAPTER 2 Central Variation
CHAPTER 3 Old Variation I
CHAPTER 4 Old Variation II
CHAPTER 5 Old Variation III
CHAPTER 6 Old Variation IV
CHAPTER 7 Nf3 Variation I
CHAPTER 8 Nf3 Variation II
CHAPTER 9 Nf3 Variation III
CHAPTER 10 Nf3 Variation IV
CHAPTER 11 Nf3 Variation V
CHAPTER 12 Nc3 Variation I
CHAPTER 13 Nc3 Variation II
CHAPTER 14 Nc3 Variation III
CHAPTER 15 Qa4+ Variation I
CHAPTER 16 Qa4+ Variation II
CHAPTER 17 Qa4+ Variation III
CHAPTER 18 Unusual lines I
CHAPTER 19 Unusual lines II
CHAPTER 20 Unusual lines III
Queen’s Gambit Accepted with IM Milovan Ratkovic – video course [10 hours]
In this 10-hour, 20-chapter course, IM Ratkovic reveals his complete opening repertoire against 1.d4 based on Queen’s Gambit Accepted. If you want to get an exciting attacking opening that you know far better than your rivals do, THIS is your super-weapon!
Complete set of PGNs
Downloadable, complete set of PGNs of everything covered so that you can analyze it at your own pace and convenience. A must-have treasure chest for any serious player.
Access to Practicum
Train the important attacking motifs with a set of specifically designed tasks and challenges. The practical part is an important element of the course.
Meet the Author:
IM Milovan Ratkovic (FIDE 2411)
is a Serbian International Master and chess coach. Some of his top students were able to reach 2400 and 2300 Elo respectively. IM Ratkovic is an active tournament player and one of his near-future goals is obtaining the Grandmaster title.
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
Login to add review
Buy this product to add review