Chess Strategy Lessons by GM Miguel Illescas!
In his series: "Chess Strategy Lessons," GM Illescas shares with us his in-depth knowledge of the game, garnered over years of experience at the highest level as both a player and coach. Miguel's command of strategic concepts is superb, and he shares his knowledge in a way that's both instructional and entertaining. You will no doubt gain a much better understanding of the strategic concepts he deems are vital for chess improvement.
The content is Chess Strategy lessons is clear, concise and very insightful. Dare we say outstanding. Whether it's learning when to push rook pawns, or when to exchange a bishop for a knight, or the keys elements of doubled pawns, you'll ultimately experience a tremendous boost in your comprehension of key strategic aspects of chess play.
- Introduction (27:15 mins)
- Pushing the Rook Pawn (31:17 mins)
- Bishop takes Knight Part I (37:59 mins)
- Bishop takes Knight Part II (38:02 mins)
- The Carlsbad Structure Part I (28:12 mins)
- The Carlsbad Structure Part II (23:59 mins)
- Open Files Part I (30:42 mins)
- Open Files Part II (30:24 mins)
- Doubled Pawns Part I (31:48 mins)
- Doubled Pawns Part II (31:57 mins)
- Badly Placed Pieces (37:59 mins)
- Pawn Structures when Preparing a Plan. Part I (35:46 mins)
- Pawn Structures when Preparing a Plan. Part II (28:37 mins)
- Liquidation into the Endgame.When to exchange pieces. Part I (37:35 mins)
- Liquidation into the Endgame.When to exchange pieces. Part II (44:07 mins)
- Liquidation into the Endgame.When to exchange pieces. Part III (27:02 mins)
- Liquidation into the Endgame. When to exchange pieces. Part IV (42:10 mins)
Total runtime: 9 hrs 24 mins 51 seconds.
FREE BONUS #3: Comes with one-month of ICC membership!
Rating 4 star :100% ( 1 )
Customer ReviewsSort by:
1 Item(s)per pageLove the Classes Review by JRCapawhite
Login to add review
Buy this product to add review