Master Method Series #2
A major source of dropped points is missing tactical ideas – overlooking threats and simply not seeing winning combinations. Now GM Simon Williams, a master of attacking play, explains how to cure this problem.
Chapter 01: Thinking in the right way
Simon, aka “the GingerGM”, builds on the ideas from his first GingerGM Method and now focuses on the most important skill in chess: tactical ability. In this new 15 hour course, Revolutionize your Chess, Simon reveals all his favorite attacking secrets for crushing your rivals in spectacular fashion!
Learn how to get fantastic positions with a complete attacking repertoire, focusing on the must-know strategies and tactical motifs. With your chess pieces in aggressive formation early in the game, you will be ready to destroy your opponents!
The second part of the course helps you seal the win. Learning from the games of such giants as Tal, Alekhine, Botvinnik and Karpov, you will learn some advanced methods for finding the very strongest move. GM Williams teaches you innovative concepts such as “the awakening”, and will shares his #1 secret for improving your visualization skills!
Jump to the next level with GM Simon Williams’ Revolutionize your Chess!
Part 1: How the openings connect to the middlegame
- Thinking in the right way
- Attack with the Isolated Pawn
- How to get your Isolated Pawn positions with 1.e4
- Typical attacks, tactics and plans after 1.e4 – Part 1
- Typical attacks, tactics and plans after 1.e4 – Part 2
- The ideas behind the French Defense
- Typical attacks, tactics and plans in the French
- The ideas behind the English Defense
- Typical attacks, tactics and plans in the English Defense
Part 2: How to find better moves
- The ‘Awakening’
- Premature ‘Attackulation’
- How to Calculate and Attack
- Typical Patterns and Keeping the Pressure on!
- Stopping your Opponents’ Plans
Additional InformationRunning Time: 15 hours
Presenter: GM Simon Williams
Encoding: Standard H.264, .mp4, compatible with all Apple and PC devices.
Rating 5 star :100% ( 4 )
Customer ReviewsSort by:
4 Item(s)per pageExcellent product. Review by Les4chess
A great continuation of this series Review by Doyle
Definitely improves the understanding of how to play offensive chess Review by sergio8000
However, one should be aware that when altering his game style, he/she may have bad results at first. But I am sure that in the long term, the material in this course will bring great results and definitely provides better understanding of chess. (Posted on November 28, 2017)
Great DVD Review by danishdynamite
Login to add review
Buy this product to add review