Defense Mastery with IM Mat Kolosowski
Good defense is something that wins games, tournaments, and even World Championship Matches. Despite that fact, however, if you ask most chess players their responses are typically less enthusiastic…
“Defense is boring” is something we hear all too often.
Say what you will about defense, but the fact is…
There is nothing boring about quickly adding a couple hundred rating points without having to play any harder! Typical club players may think that playing defense is boring while stronger players know better.
Strong players know that, when played properly, there is no faster, easier or more efficient way to achieve consistent RESULTS in your games!
But how do you do it the right way?
- How do you spot the moment when you need to start defending?
- How do you use all your resources including the ones most players don’t know even existed?
- What type of defense should you use to maximize your chances? (Hint: you will learn the common themes and patterns to give you a clue.)
- How do you avoid the “illusion of activity”? (This is a very deadly trap many defenders step into.)
- What is a fortress and how do you construct one to maximize your fighting chance?
- How do you effectively sacrifice material to get promising passers and recognize stalemate ideas?
- How do you surprise and annoy your opponent with unexpected complications?
- When do you know it is time give up material for activity? (A general rule of a thumb.)
- What is the prophylaxis theory and why is it better to invest time into it than to defend?
These are just some of the questions that every chess player must be able to answer.
Working on these critical steps will make sure you don’t give up any of your “lost” positions without putting up a real fight and make it extremely difficult for your opponent to convert their advantage.
But how do you do it?
Fortunately, that’s exactly what you’re about to learn…
Defense Mastery with IM Mat Kolosowski gives you a clear execution plan for saving a lost position and sometimes even turning it into a win. It took IM Kolosowski a decade to develop and polish this system. All the defensive strategies, execution plans, and winning ideas are TESTED and PROVEN to be effective against the competition of any level by IM Kolosowski and his numerous students, coaches, and peers.
Although it is not possible to save every lost position, by using Mat’s blueprint you will maximize your fighting chance as well as boost your winning percentage. This will save you from disappointment, additional stress, and chess nightmares. Of course, it will also help you gain plenty of rating points due to your much more consistent results!
What this course will do for you:
- Increase your chances and confidence in saving lost positions and converting some of them into clear wins
- Help you achieve much more stable, consistent results, increase your performance, and gain rating points by saving and winning some of your previously lost positions
- Provide the exact tools and techniques professional chess players use when defending—and the peace of mind and mental control that comes with it
- Make it much more difficult for your opponent to convert their advantage into a win
- Save yourself from additional stress, chess nightmares and any regrets about your defensive play
If you ever wanted to learn how to play a world-class defense and start saving and winning your LOST positions subconsciously on an AUTOPILOT here is your real chance!
Are you ready to take you Defensive Skills to the Master territory and beyond? Let’s get started!
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
Login to add review
Buy this product to add review