EMPIRE CHESS – VOL 79
Grandmaster Damian Lemos’ excellent presentation skills will guide you through this volume, the ninth in the collection of strategy and tactics for advanced players.
In this volume GM Damian Lemos focuses his study on tactics by using four Super GM games as a point of reference in order to explain how a Grandmaster thinks. Tactics are an essential part of the game and can improve or resolve problems. However, it is better to study games completely where we can prepare and plan certain tactical strikes. Rather than being stuck in the game from the beginning, we have clearer ideas and key plans in the position.
Tactics often complement a prepared strategy and you will also learn how to punish an opponent for ignoring certain norms of the game, such as development, gaining material in exchange for a loss in tempo and you will see the importance of initiative and prioritizing development over material. All of this is clearly and concisely explained by Grandmaster Damian Lemos, one of the best presenters of chess videos and instruction.
RELOADED Edition! – Highlights
- Exclusive Grandmaster/Master Video by a brilliant presenter. We preselect only the most compelling and interesting Grandmasters and Masters to make videos for us.
- Highest quality audio and video available with Grandmaster Webcam. No more wasted time listening to low quality videos where it’s hard to hear the audio and video.
- In depth text chapter summaries in PDF format of each volume's content to easily reference if you need a quick refresher on a specific topic.
- 25 relevant and challenging practice problems per disc with solutions so you can test your learning and knowledge.
- PGNs included for every game so you can plug the games into your favorite chess engine.
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
Login to add review
Buy this product to add review