Opening Mastery – Dominate with1.e4 by GM Marian Petrov
An opening is a foundation of every game. If you are behind in development, with your king stuck in the center and under attack… the chances are you won’t be able to demonstrate your superior middlegame or superb endgame skills.
You got to know the openings you play.
The problem is…
Many video courses and opening books only CONFUSE you more with the abundance of information. They give you all the possible responses to opening lines, hundreds of variation and sub-lines making it nearly impossible for a club player to digest and even less likely to apply it.
“The more, the better” principle is clearly NOT something you need to master your openings.
Wouldn’t it be great to spend just a few hours getting all the opening knowledge you need for the years to come? Wouldn’t that make you a much more prepared, versatile and an overall better chess player?
I definitely think so.
Contrary to many other resources on opening preparation, GM Marian Petrov does a superb job keeping this course lean and concise. GM Petrov believes that simplicity is the key to perfect execution. He only shares proven and tested lines that he or his students used to dominate their games. They are easy to understand and extremely powerful especially on the club level!
This course is NOT for you if:
- You want to spend months to prepare a single line 30-40 moves deep
- You are way over 2200 Elo and play IMs and GMs on a regular basis
- You study openings for the sake of studying, not as a tool for winning games
This course is for you if:
- Looking for an opening preparation shortcut to play 1.e4 and to win games
- Want to learn those openings in a matter of days, not weeks or months
- Get a pure practical advice from a GM, rather than TONs of ambiguous lines and variations
- Want to play solid lines that’ll keep you out of trouble and help at beating club players
What will this course do for you?
This is not a “theoretical course” but a purely practical guide on how to use this opening preparation to win games. It is developed with practical chess players in mind, who want to spend minimum time studying the opening ideas yet aim to get maximum RESULTS from applying it to win games.
You won’t learn how to win the World Championship using those. You will learn how to play highest quality moves against any under-2200 rated opponent in the least possible time. That’s exactly what 97% of chess player need!
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
Login to add review
Buy this product to add review