This is the special training program designed, not just to help you find the right answers at the board, but also to ask the right questions.
GM Amanov teaches that most mistakes are made because we are focusing on the wrong thing. This course sets out to correct that by revealing what’s really going on in each position.
Each of the 4 volumes in this program contains:
- GM Mesgen Amanov’s uniquely structured training which speeds up the process of absorbing new material, remembering it and being ready to apply it.
- 12 exclusive video lessons shot in the form of a one-on-one lesson with GM Amanov as he reveals what you need to know to play well in each type of position (these videos have a $600 value)
- 3 bonus video lessons ($75 value) adding depth to your understanding.
- Tournament Guidance
- Full Support: Contact GM Mesgen personally anytime.
What you Get
- Volume 1: 3 months of material which will enhance your thinking process, improve your feel for the true nature of the position and help you find hard-to-spot moves.
- Volume 2: Learn how to maximize your wins with accurate, dominant play in the middlegame and endgame. All based on must know fundamentals
- Volume 3: Take your positional play to the next level with 3 months material on the intricacies of piece coordination and strategic exchanges. Made easy to remember with model games.
- Volume 4: Another 15 lessons, this time on strategy and advanced thinking methods. Learn how to make progress in any position plus how to recognize the critical moments in a game.
VOLUME 1 (15 LESSONS) $99 retail
MONTH 1: Process of Thinking
MONTH 2: Positional Understanding
MONTH 3: Invisible Moves
VOLUME 2 (15 LESSONS) $99 retail
MONTH 4: Late Middlegame and Endgame
MONTH 5: Must Know Fundamentals
MONTH 6: Mix of Elements
VOLUME 3 (15 LESSONS) $99 retail
MONTH 7: Exchanging
MONTH 8: Interrelation of Pieces
MONTH 9: Modern Instructional Games
VOLUME 4 (15 LESSONS) $99 retail
MONTH 10: Thinking Methods
MONTH 11: Evaluation and Planning
MONTH 12: Recognizing Opportunities
GM Amanov starts the course with the most important concept in chess: the process of thinking. After that, you will learn all the fundamentals of positional understanding. Step-by-step you will see your middlegame, endgame and all-round game improving, leading to an inevitable, significant increase to your elo rating.
Choose any individual volume or get bundles with several volumes together and save BIG. For example, you can get just the first 15 lessons to see how you like it or get your hands on the entire 1 year program now.
Who is GM Mesgen and What Is This Program About"Hi, I'm Grandmaster Mesgen Amanov and for the last 12 years I've been a professional chess player and coach. Over that time, I've helped hundreds of students significantly improve their chess. Many of them became experts and masters. 4 years ago I founded the Mesgen Amanov Chess Academy and invited the best US Grandmasters to work with me. Every other week our chess academy hosts intense 6-hour live seminars. Through my own coaching experience and while working with these top GMs, I've developed the optimal program which I'm certain will help you improve your chess.If it was possible, I would be happy for all of you to get live one-on-one lessons with me in order to help you reach your highest potential in chess. What I've done for you is I've created an absolutely FREE video course that will introduce you to my teaching style and will give you some great value that will immediately improve your knowledge and understanding of how to work on chess."GM Mesgen Amanov
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
Login to add review
Buy this product to add review