EMPIRE CHESS – VOL 75
Grandmaster Damian Lemos’ excellent presentation skills will guide you through this volume, the fifth in the collection of strategy and tactics for advanced players.
In this volume, GM Damian Lemos reveals the ideas of the middlegame and explains to you how a GM thinks throughout the game. It also focuses on how Super GMs calculate and teaches you to change how you think. This work is presented across extensively-analyzed and annotated games in which GM Lemos explains the plans and ideas behind each position after every move.
You will learn how to connect the opening to the middlegame, develop the best plan in each position, discover various basic middlegame concepts, and better understand how a GM thinks during the game. All of this is clearly and concisely explained by Grandmaster Damian Lemos, one of the best presenters of chess video content.
RELOADED Edition! – Highlights
- Exclusive Grandmaster/Master Video by a brilliant presenter. We preselect only the most compelling and interesting Grandmasters and Masters to make videos for us.
- Highest quality audio and video available with Grandmaster Webcam. No more wasted time listening to low quality videos where it’s hard to hear the audio and video.
- In depth text chapter summaries in PDF format of each volume's content to easily reference if you need a quick refresher on a specific topic.
- 25 relevant and challenging practice problems per disc with solutions so you can test your learning and knowledge.
- PGNs included for every game so you can plug the games into your favorite chess engine.
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
Login to add review
Buy this product to add review