EMPIRE CHESS – VOL 53
Grandmaster Damian Lemos’ excellent presentation skill guides you through this volume which is 3/10 of The Club Player’s Manifesto
This volume looks at ‘Strategy’ and discusses the many strategical openings, then breaks down the strategical elements of each game and some of the key concepts are identified. Many methods and concepts are considered including:
Battle to control diagonals, Theory Positions, Nice clear plans for White, ‘The Minority Attack’ is explained, Make sure all of your pieces are helping before making additional ‘Central Pawn Moves’, Concept: Got more space? – then do not Trade Pieces or opponent will not feel any pressure, Battery pressure ties opponent down, A Tall Pawn is explained, Compare Variations when analysing, Initiative is important if you wish to become Grandmaster, Assessing risks for various outcomes and many more, in what is a brilliant approach to learning the core essentials for Club players up to Candidate Masters succinctly guided by Grandmaster Damian Lemos one of the World Leaders in chess instruction.
RELOADED Edition! – Highlights
- Exclusive Grandmaster/Master Video by a brilliant presenter. We preselect only the most compelling and interesting Grandmasters and Masters to make videos for us.
- Highest quality audio and video available with Grandmaster Webcam. No more wasted time listening to low quality videos where it’s hard to hear the audio and video.
- In depth text chapter summaries in PDF format of each volume's content to easily reference if you need a quick refresher on a specific topic.
- 10 relevant and challenging practice problems per disc with solutions so you can test your learning and knowledge.
- PGNs included for every game so you can plug the games into your favorite chess engine.
5. Karpov-Xie Jun
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
Login to add review
Buy this product to add review