EMPIRE CHESS – VOL 59
Grandmaster Damian Lemos’ excellent presentation skill guides you through this volume which is 9/10 of The Club Player’s Manifesto.
This volume looks at ‘Defense’ and how to stay calm in the face of attack with concise understanding of opponent’s threats. Preparing your defense against expected attacks is considered as is the use of tactics. Many methods and concepts are considered including:
Pins to defend effectively, Sacrifice a Pawn for ‘The Initiative’, Defending even more Initiative by accepting a second Pawn offering (with justification), Poor methods of defense considered, Dealing with Surprising moves in attack, Trade your ‘Bad Pieces’ not your ‘Good’ Ones, Giving some material back to ‘Activate’ all pieces is good, How NOT to attack and many more, in what is a brilliant approach to learning the core essentials for Club players up to Candidate Masters succinctly guided by Grandmaster Damian Lemos one of the World Leaders in Chess instruction.
RELOADED Edition! – Highlights
- Exclusive Grandmaster/Master Video by a brilliant presenter. We preselect only the most compelling and interesting Grandmasters and Masters to make videos for us.
- Highest quality audio and video available with Grandmaster Webcam. No more wasted time listening to low quality videos where it’s hard to hear the audio and video.
- In depth text chapter summaries in PDF format of each volume's content to easily reference if you need a quick refresher on a specific topic.
- 10 relevant and challenging practice problems per disc with solutions so you can test your learning and knowledge.
- PGNs included for every game so you can plug the games into your favorite chess engine.
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
Login to add review
Buy this product to add review