Here are the highlights:
- Now with “Fat Fritz“ * : An extremely strong neural net engine inspired by Alpha Zero, which produces human-like strategic analyses of world class quality.
- Improved Fritz 17 engine with traditional brute force search and evaluations technology
- Convenient one-click management of your opening repertoires
- Opening training with success control, measure your progress with e-learning technology
- Hundreds of ready-made repertoires included • “Blitz & Train“: Fritz generates tactical puzzles from your own blitz games
- Perfect analysis of endgames with up to seven pieces, access to “Let‘s Check“ • Improved 3D chess boards thanks to real-time ray tracing**
- Includes six months ChessBase Premium Account Membership: Now with 11 ChessBase web apps for mobile training, analysis,live chess and much more
*Fat Fritz is based on LCZero. LCZero is an open source project licensed through the GPL v3 with all due rights. Source code of LCZero and the modifications for Fat Fritz can be found at Github.
** Requires a powerful graphics card with NVIDIA chip
Minimum (without Raytracing and FatFritz): Dual Core, 2 GB RAM, Windows 7 or 8.1,
DirectX11, graphics card with 256 MB RAM, DVD-ROM-drive, Windows Media Player
9 and internet access.
Recommended: PC Intel i5 or AMD Ryzen 3 (Quadcore), 8 GB
RAM, Windows 10 with 64-Bit (current version), NVIDIA RTX graphic card with 6 GB
RAM and current driver (FatFritz on older NVIDIA cards or older graphic cards:
drastic loss of performance, on CPU only for demonstration purposes) , Windows
Media Player 11, (DVD-ROM drive) and internet access. System requirements for
ChessBase Account: Internet access and up-to-date browser, e.g. Chrome, Safari.
Runs on Windows, OS X, iOS, Android and Linux.
Returns & ExchangesWe're sorry, but all purchases of Download Products are final and can not be returned or exchanged. There are NO exceptions to this rule as this is the industry standard for downloadable products.
Minimum (not optimised for Raytracing and FatFritz): Dual Core, 2 GB RAM, Windows 7 or 8.1, DirectX11, graphics card with 256 MB RAM, DVD-ROM-drive, Windows Media Player 9 and Internet access. Recommended: PC Intel i5 or AMD Ryzen 3 (Quadcore), 8 GB RAM
Rating 5 star :50% ( 1 ) 4 star :50% ( 1 )
Customer ReviewsSort by:
2 Item(s)per pagegreat engine Review by Tadiran
I have seen several chess programs, but Fritz 17 is the best. Fritz 17 is of class A: this is my opinion. Review by valgen70
Login to add review
Buy this product to add review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $64.95
Special Price $49.95
Regular Price: $89.95
Special Price $74.95