EMPIRE CHESS – VOL 74
Grandmaster Damian Lemos’ excellent presentation skills will guide you through this volume, the fourth in the collection of strategy and tactics for advanced players.
In this volume, GM Damian Lemos teaches us some of the most aggressive attacks in history across several games explained in-depth, where one of the sides mounts a strong attack against the enemy king. The games include fantastic sacrifices, tactical killing blows, and mate attacks against the enemy king.
You will learn how to attack and play aggressively right from the opening, to practice calculating and the possible attacks available in various positions, initiative and constantly threatening your opponent. This is all explained clearly and concisely by Grandmaster Damian Lemos, one of the best presenters of chess video instruction.
RELOADED Edition! – Highlights
- Exclusive Grandmaster/Master Video by a brilliant presenter. We preselect only the most compelling and interesting Grandmasters and Masters to make videos for us.
- Highest quality audio and video available with Grandmaster Webcam. No more wasted time listening to low quality videos where it’s hard to hear the audio and video.
- In depth text chapter summaries in PDF format of each volume's content to easily reference if you need a quick refresher on a specific topic.
- 25 relevant and challenging practice problems per disc with solutions so you can test your learning and knowledge.
- PGNs included for every game so you can plug the games into your favorite chess engine.
4. Van Wely-Acs
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
Login to add review
Buy this product to add review