This video series focuses on concepts, ideas, and patterns that are essential to know to spot those opportunities. Even the best players in the world lose games, and this series solely relies on more than 200 sample positions and games that feature a world champion on the losing side vs. a non-world champion, sometimes even against a clear underdog. Included: Video series comes with PGN of all games and positions!
Even the best players in the world lose games, and this series solely relies on more than 200 sample positions and games that feature a world champion on the losing side vs. a non-world champion, sometimes even against a clear underdog. If even World Champions are taken down with the help of the presented subjects, why not your next opponent in a local club event, or in your next tournament?
The more ideas and patterns you know, the easier it will be to find a good solution in your games. Watching this series will help you to better spot your opponent's mistakes and exploit them more effectively.
1) Loose pieces drop off
What will I receive?
The 33 Chess Concepts series is divided into 33 training videos, covering more than 19 hours of top-level instruction, by one of the best and most illustrative teachers on ICC today!
- Loose Pieces Drop off (0:40:31)
- Improve your worst piece (0:32:03)
- Take care of your Knights (0:29:39)
- Use the bishop pair (0:28:57)
- Who's afraid of IQPs (0:39:11)
- Knife to f5 (0:36:34)
- Dead Pieces (0:33:29)
- Play h4 (0:35:09)
- Play g4 (0:27:43)
- Give your rooks a lift (0:33:29)
- Opposite colored Bishops rule (0:36:21)
- Develop your pieces (0:34:00)
- It's just a pawn (0:31:58)
- Double your pawns (0:34:10)
- Kings are strong (0:31:52)
- Use pawn majorities (0:31:18)
- Knight vs. Bishop - a key imbalance (0:32:54)
- Exploit multiple weaknesses (0:36:49)
- Knights on the rim (0:37:08)
- Get a central pawn majority (0:33:59)
- King and Pawn endings are tough (0:41:41)
- Manage Space correctly (0:40:58)
- Good, bad and ugly bishops (0:38:42)
- It's about the king! (0:40:45)
- Use the minority Attack (0:32:24)
- An Exchange is not that much (0:39:57)
- Let the opponent make the play (0:37:05)
- Cut the board in two (0:37:09)
- Play for scholar's mate (0:32:25)
- Push Delroy (0:33:38)
- Not all rook endings are drawn (0:32:01)
- Trade off the fianchetto bishop (0:34:41)
- Prevent Counterplay (0:30:50)
Includes PGN for all games!
If you’re ready to see your rating increase, then don't miss this one!
Rating 5 star :38% ( 3 ) 4 star :63% ( 5 )
Customer ReviewsSort by:
8 Item(s)per pageLoose Pieces Review by cr85635
Thank you Review by PuffyBaaBaa1738
Great videos! Review by funnylady
Good Review by raj404
Good examples of great concepts. Review by TheDoctorJ
Good Presentation Review by SAYURI123
33 goods lessons Review by Supermister
I liked! (Posted on May 9, 2017)
33 concepts Review by cthulhutheold
Login to add review
Buy this product to add review